DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Styrene Market in United States: Business Report 2017" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of the styrene market in the United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies the business environment in the United States.
- Styrene market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders' databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. STYRENE MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of styrene market
2.2. Producers of styrene, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN STYRENE
3.1. Export and import of styrene: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. STYRENE CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Styrene in United States
5.2. Styrene consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbl72b/styrene_market_in.