The Carbon Black World Data Book 2016 report provides an up-to-date overview of the $13 billion global market for carbon black, a reinforcing filler and pigment used mainly in the rubber, plastics, paint, and ink industries.
The report provides detailed coverage for 26 leading countries, as well as demand for 16 smaller national markets. Historical data are provided for all years from 2005 through 2015, with forecasts for all years from 2016 through 2020, as well as 2025. Data provided for each country and region include carbon black capacity by company and plant, capacity utilization, production, imports, exports, demand, markets (passenger tires, truck/bus tires, other tires, non-tire rubber, and specialty applications) and grades (tread, carcass, and other), as well as market value and average pricing.
Quarterly Updates: The subscription includes three issues of the Carbon Black Quarterly Update, published in October 2016, and January 2017, and April 2017. The quarterly report updates global supply and demand, industry news, and capacity developments.
Monthly Pricing Updates: Finally, the subscription includes the Carbon Black Price Report, a monthly update of prices for major carbon black grades for the United States, the European Union, Brazil, and China. Subscribers to the 2016 report will receive monthly pricing updates through May 2017.
Report Features: The 2016 edition of the Carbon Black World Data Book has been fully revised and expanded.
Major features of the report include:
- A separate Excel spreadsheet containing all of the report's statistical data;
- Capacity by plant, by company, and by region, including grades produced (where available);
- A complete list of recent capacity expansions and plant closures, as well as status updates for future expansions, including their effect on capacity;
- Company sales and market share in US dollars for North America, South America, European Union, Eastern Europe, Asia (China, India, and Japan), and Africa/Mideast;
- Carbon black imports and exports for more than 50 countries;
- A comprehensive listing of recent & proposed tire plant capacity expansions, including company, location, tire types, budget, and ramp-up schedule;
- Historical data and forecasts for motor vehicle production and motor vehicles in use by world, region, and major country;
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz3qlq/carbon_black