DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The perimeter intrusion detection systems market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.12 billion in 2016 to USD 5.82 billion by 2021, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.1%.
The perimeter intrusion detection systems market is driven by factors such as increasing risk of terrorism and infiltration, increasing government regulations on perimeter security, and significant reduction in manpower cost offered by these systems. However, false alarm rate limits the growth of the perimeter intrusion detection systems market.
The services subsegment of solution segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The services subsegment has been further divided categorized into system integration & consulting, managed services, maintenance & support, and risk assessment & analysis. The organizations are rapidly deploying perimeter intrusion detection systems across the world due to the increasing risks of terrorism and infiltration.
Thus, the services subsegment has evolved to ensure efficient deployment, integration, upgrade, and functioning of perimeter intrusion detection systems. These services also help set up perimeter intrusion detection systems to address clients' specific security requirements, assessing the effectiveness of the current security program in a way feasible for them.
- Increasing Risk of Terrorism and Infiltration
- Increasing Government Regulations on Perimeter Security
- Significant Reduction in Manpower Cost
- False Alarm Rate
- Emergence of Video Surveillance and Analytics
- Evolution of Next Generation Integrated Systems
- Integrating Existing Systems With New Technologies
- High Installation Cost for SMBS
- Advanced Perimeter Systems Ltd
- Anixter International Inc.
- Axis Communications AB
- Flir Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rbtec Perimeter Security Systems
- Schneider Electric
- Senstar Corporation
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Tyco International PLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zbzl2/perimeter