'3rd Energy Efficiency in Shipping' conference focuses on the Shipping Industry.
The new regulations and a highly competitive market demands cost efficiency and new ways to reduce energy consumption. This event will showcase the current and future challenges, managing & monitoring efficiency and also addressing how energy efficiency on ships impact business efficiency.
- Shipping Efficiency: Current and future challenges and opportunities
- Future for Shipping - how will it drive efficiency innovation in industry?
- Logistic - improvements in Efficiency - impact on future for Shipping
- What are Regulators and NGO focus in relation to efficiency?
- Will we see ships powered by renewable energy?
- Competitive advantages of shipping through innovation
- What technical tools, what detail do they provide and do they deliver?
- What operational tools, what detail do they provide and how to ensure consistency?
- Drawbacks of not using any efficiency systems
- Real life examples of successes related to technical & operational solutions
- Integrated solutions
- Demands on crews
- Does Energy Efficiency on ships impact business efficiency?
Who Should Attend:
- Bankers & Insurers
- Consultants & Researchers
- Pool Operators & Charterers
- Ports & Terminals
- Regulators & Lawyers
- Service Providers
- Ship Owners, Operators & Managers
- Shipyards, Dry-docks & Scrapyards
- Technology Providers
- Technology Suppliers
Registration & Networking Coffee
Chairperson's Opening Remarks
Anne-Marie Warris, Consultant, Ecoreflect
Panel 1: Shipping Efficiency: Current and Future Challenges and Opportunities
11:20 Topic TBC
Capt. Jan Wilhelmsson, Vice-President, Commercial Shipping, Eniram
Panel 2: Managing & Monitoring Efficiency Improvements
Panel 3: Does Energy Efficiency on Ships Impact Business Efficiency?
Discussion/ Q&A With the Day's Speakers
Chairperson's Closing Remarks
End of Conference
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjtq6n/3rd_energy