DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile Application Testing Services Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global MAT services market to grow at a CAGR of 18.31% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global MAT services market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers global demand for MAT services.
According to the report, the rising adoption of SMAC technologies in organizations has boosted the demand for innovative mobile applications. IT managers can do more with less to execute MAT services and enable software developers to create and run software applications efficiently.
Enterprise mobility has gained traction in the corporate world in response to the increased usage of smartphones, tablets, and portable computers at the workplace. The BYOD model requires a specific management and IT service delivery framework to guarantee a digitally secure and productive work environment. Companies focus on providing their employees with relevant mobile devices.
This rising trend in BYOD indicates that many operating systems and mobile devices, such as iOS, Android, Windows, smartphones, and tablets from the company, can access secure computer networks. The objective of implementing the BYOD model is to provide a cost-effective solution, mobility for employees, and enhanced productivity. The model help firms manage their IT costs by reducing capital expenditure and improving efficiency. A successful BYOD model requires vendors to provide IT solutions that would enable employees to use their personal devices through a robust Internet connectivity infrastructure.
- Need for cost reduction and faster release of mobile application
- Increase in adoption of mobile phones and smart devices
- Rapid implementation of agile testing and test automation services
- Digital transformation in businesses
- Lack of unified environment provisioning
- Cyber security concerns in cloud-based testing environment
- Network and data isolation issues
- Increased adoption of BYOD
- Increased usage of crowdsourced testing
- Rise of as-a-service model for application testing
- Evolution of mobile testing labs
- Emergence of virtualized test environments
- Rise of DevOps
- Advent of cloud IDE
Other prominent vendors
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Sopra Steria
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- NTT Data
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra
- QualiTest Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgrmv3/global_mobile