DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Semi-Automatic Motorcycles Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global semi-automatic motorcycles market to grow at a CAGR of 21.34% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global semi-automatic motorcycles market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of semi-automatic motorcycles.
According to the report, semi-automatic motorcycles are comparatively easy to ride as the riders need not engage the clutch while shifting gears. The adoption of motorcycles by first timers (baby boomers and female riders) is increasing in developed regions like North America. The motorcycle market in North America is largely driven by baby boomers, as these individuals prefer motorcycle for long distance travels, leisure, and as a hobby to enjoy the life after retirement. The category of individuals has real buying power compared with younger individuals as their basic needs are already met, and they show increased inclination toward personal experiences rather than on materials. For instance, 32% of the individuals in the US are baby boomers, and individuals aged over 50 years control 77% of the total net worth of country.
- Convenience to older motorcyclists, first-time motorcycle riders, and women riders
- Increasing sales of ultra-luxury motorcycles
- Introduction of high-performance electric motorcycles
- Increase in long distance traveling, leading to growth of semi-automatic motorcycles in touring segment
- Increasing electrification of mechanical components
- Difficulties in riding and high cost of ownership associated with semi-automatic motorcycles
- Reliability concerns regarding semi-automatic motorcycles due to complex components
- Design complication owing to different scenarios
- Development of hybrid motorcycles with semi-automatic transmission
- Development of custom kit that converts manual motorcycle to semi-automatic motorcycle, driving aftermarket fitments
- Growing demand for semi-automatic transmission in mass segment motorcycles
- Adoption of DCT to drive demand for semi-automatic motorcycles against fully automatic motorcycles
- BMW Motorrad
- Yamaha Motor Company
Other prominent vendors
- TVS Motor Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srckmm/global