The analysts forecast the global optocoupler market to grow at a CAGR of 8.12% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global optocoupler market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of optocoupler.
According to the report, the growth in Internet bandwidth is fueled by two factors: the proliferation of mobile computing devices such as tablets, smartphones, and wearables with new capabilities and the emergence of disruptive technologies that shift the bandwidth use by altering how users access the network. With the emergence of new mobile telecommunication standards such as 4G and 5G, consumers are now opting for higher bandwidth applications and services. The bandwidth comparison of 1G to 5G technologies is given in the exhibit below.
Cloud is a virtual and remote data center that stores, manages, and retrieves data or resources without requiring any infrastructure costs. Cloud can be categorized into three divisions: public, private, and hybrid. The public cloud is accessible to the public for some amount of money. The private cloud is restricted to only businesses or organizations. A hybrid cloud is a combination of the public and private cloud.
- Need for increased network bandwidth
- Growing adoption of optical wireless DAS
- Rising number of FTTx connections
- Increase in global Internet traffic
- Growing demand for high-definition end-to-end video transmission
- Deployment issues
- Different architecture requirements
- High initial investment
- Time-to-market pressure
- Growing inclination toward cloud computing
- Growing number of data centers
- Increasing popularity of IoT
- Migration to WDM architecture
- Fairchild Semiconductors
- Renesas Electronics
- Vishay Intertechnology
Other prominent vendors
- Accelink Technologies
- Edmund Optics
- Electro-Optics Technology
- Integrated Photonics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qjrrb/global