This edition of the Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE depicts technology trends in disease inspection and diagnostic imaging markets, covering key IP trends and innovation profiles in the areas of: development of portable ultrasound scanner systems for low-income setting and remote areas, tetrahertz radiation for cancer diagnosis, cardiac mapping systems that is 10 times faster than conventional arrhythmia detection systems, and development of systems that use augmented reality platforms for surgical planning. Insights on future growth prospects for each of the innovation spotlight is also depicted along with the industry interactions.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- IP Landscape Analysis of Point-of-Care, Portable Ultrasound Imaging
- Wireless Ultrasound Scanner for On-the-go Ultrasound Imaging
- IP Landscape Analysis of Terahertz Medical Imaging
- Tetrahertz Radiation for Imaging Applications
- IP Landscape Analysis of Cardiac Mapping for Arrhythmia Detection
- Novel Cardiac Mapping System for Diagnosing Arrhythmias
- IP Landscape Analysis of Augmented Reality for Surgical Planning
- Augmented Reality for Surgical Planning
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dz23mp/innovations_in