DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Copper Enameled and Bare Wire Market in EMEA 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the copper enameled and bare wire market in EMEA to grow at a CAGR of 5.37% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the copper enameled and bare wire market in EMEA for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
According to the report, the electrical and power equipment sector requires enameled and bare copper wire in power generation stations to connect the generator to step-up transformers and the transformers to motors. Enameled and bare copper wires are consumed in transmission, power generation, and distribution equipment in the overhead transmission wires and earthing wires.
The use of solar energy to generate electricity is a well-established technology. Enameled copper wires play an important role in conducting electricity between the cells of a solar panel. It separates the solar cells and conducts the current collected by cells to solar inverters that convert direct current power to alternate current power. The size or the width of the copper wires determines the maximum current that can be safely conducted. Therefore, a growing market for solar energy will expand the market demand for enameled and bare copper wires. The year-over-year increase in installed photovoltaic capacity offers significant potential to the vendors to meet the rising demand for copper wires designed for solar panels.
- Growth in power and electrical equipment sector
- Growing economies in EMEA
- Conductivity properties of copper
- Competition from alternative metals and materials
- Shortage of raw materials and skilled labor in the Middle East
- Volatile raw material prices of copper
- Growing solar power industry
- Increasing investment in smart grid network
- Adoption of energy-efficient motors
- MKM Mansfelder Kupfer und Messing
Other prominent vendors
- Elektrosan Elektro Bakir A.S.
- Jeddah Cables (Energya Cables Saudi Arabia)
- Metal Gems (Mehta Group)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gk3lf/copper_enameled