DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "English Language Learning market in Gulf Cooperation Council 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the English language learning market in GCC to grow at a CAGR of 22.4% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the English language learning market in GCC for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of traditional and digital English language learning products and services provided by language learning institutions.
According to the report, language learning, especially English, is given significant importance in this region. Online platforms that deliver language learning have been widely adopted. Online learning programs offer better flexibility and accessibility. Digital medium is beneficial for students, employees, trainers, and faculty members as they can access learning content anytime and anywhere. Employees can practice English language learning via online platform depending on their work schedule. Teachers can post language learning programs, related assessments, and provide feedback to students by incorporating these online programs along with other educational tools such as learning management system (LMS).
- Pervasive online language learning methods
- Significant upsurge in demand from organizations
- Demand for international education
- Increase in affordability
- Intense competition from open sources
- Increased focus on native languages
- Inadequate qualified teachers
- Highly fragmented market
- Innovation in delivery methods
- Embedded analytics in language learning software
- Gamification in language learning
- Eton Institute
- Rosetta Stone
Other prominent vendors
- Education First
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Macmillan Education
- McGraw-Hill Education
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgmzdf/english_language