DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Pressure Regulator Market for Upstream Applications 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global pressure regulator market for upstream applications to grow at a CAGR of 0.79% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global pressure regulator market for upstream applications market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of pressure regulators for upstream applications.
According to the report, one of the most obvious outcomes of the present era of fossil fuel is that the age of easy oil is coming to an end. This has resulted in not only inflated costs of hydrocarbon acquisition but has also displaced E&P operations geographically. Drilling operations in much of the past century were carried out at established locations in the world. The major hydrocarbon-rich regions around the globe were identified in the early 20th century, and most operations were based out of these areas for the next century or so. However, things have started to change significantly now, and the E&P companies have started to look at unconventional avenues for hydrocarbon exploration.
- Economic advantages of pipeline transportation
- Geographical diversification of crude oil markets
- Rise of multinational joint development agreements
- Escalating price wars among vendors and threat from local players
- Fluctuating raw material prices
- Rise in pipeline sabotage threats
- Growing gas infrastructure in China
- Increased encounters of hostile operational conditions
- Rise in role of Internet of Things
- Heated pipeline technology
- Fairchild Industrial Products
Other prominent vendors
- Pietro Fiorentini
- Spirax Sarco
- Marsh Bellofram
- SAMSON Controls
- CIRCOR Energy
- GE Oil & Gas
- A.u.K. Müller
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8n7pph/global_pressure