DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Fruit and Vegetable Processing Equipment Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global fruit and vegetable processing equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 4.77% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global fruit and vegetable processing equipment market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of fruit and vegetable processing equipment.
According to the report, there has been a rise in the demand for processed foods due to the improving economic conditions across the developed countries. This growth is accompanied by an increase in disposable incomes in developing countries such as China, India, and Saudi Arabia. At present, consumers are inclined to buy protein-rich foods and prefer buying food products that have high nutritional value, quality, and long shelf life. Food and beverage companies are demanding enhanced and unique food processing machinery and solutions to meet their production requirements that help to differentiate their products. Countries like China and India are the largest producers of fruits and vegetables. These factors contribute to and influence the consumers who choose and demand a variety of products.
- Rising disposable incomes in emerging economies
- Demand for frozen fruits and vegetables
- Increase in export and import of fruits and vegetables
- Growth in cultivation and import of exotic fruits
- Increased concerns over hygiene and safety equipment
- Undeveloped processing market in India
- Health concerns over frozen fruits and vegetables
- Growing prospects for organic fruits and vegetables in Europe
- Increased government support
- Rising online presence
- Innovations in processing and sustainable packaging
- FENCO Food Machinery
- JBT Corporation
- Meyer Industries
- Turatti Group
Other prominent vendors
- TMCI PADOVAN
- NAVATTA GROUP Food Processing
- Unitec Industries
- Bertuzzi Food Processing
- Bajaj ProcessPack
- GEA Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzkm4b/global_fruit_and