DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Medical Devices in Bioelectronics" report to their offering.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Typically, the products are miniature implantable devices or patch-based systems that can deliver micro-currents to the target neural system. Technologies that have been showcased in this edition use electrical pulses to stimulate neural cells to managed and treat conditions such as migraines, hypertension, inflammatory disease, and obesity.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- FDA-approved Electroceutical Device for Hypertension
- Miniature Neural Monitoring and Stimulation Therapeutic Implants
- Bioelectronic Device for Treating Inflammatory Disease
- Implantable Neuromodulation Therapies for Hypertension
- Miniaturized and Implantable Bioelectronic Medicine for Chronic Conditions
- Cardiac Contractility Modulation Therapy for Chronic Heart Failure
- Neurometabolic Device for Obesity Management
- Patch-based Peripheral Nerve Modulation Therapies
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6543zl/innovations_in