COLOMBES, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Arkema (Paris:AKE) announces that it filed its 2016 Reference Document with the French Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) on 30 March 2017.
This document is available under the heading Investor Relations in section Financials / Annual reports of the Group’s website under the following link: www.finance.arkema.com
In particular, the following documents are included in the 2016 Reference Document:
- the annual financial report,
- the management report of the Board of Directors,
- the report of the Board of Directors provided for in article L.225-37-2 of the French Commercial Code (Code de commerce),
- the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors on the conditions for preparing and organizing the Board of Directors’ activities and the internal control and risk management procedures as well as the statutory auditors’ report prepared in accordance with article L.225-235 of the French Commercial Code (Code de commerce) on said report,
- the fees paid to the statutory auditors,
- the description of share buyback programs,
- corporate social responsibility information, and
- the agenda and draft resolutions proposed to the combined annual general meeting of 23 May 2017.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of €7.5 billion, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 50 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation. www.arkema.com
420, rue d’Estienne d’Orves – F-92705 Colombes Cedex – France
Tel.: +33 1 49 00 80 80 – Fax: +33 1 49 00 83 96
A French société anonyme (limited company) with share capital of €757,179,470 – Registered in Nanterre: RCS 445 074 685