CHANTILLY, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL), a leading provider of integrated technology systems and solutions for the federal government, will showcase ways it’s supporting fleet readiness through modernization of maritime defense solutions April 3-5 at the Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition 2017 at the Gaylord National Convention Center at National Harbor, Maryland. As a trusted partner with a legacy of more than 50 years of supporting vital sea, air and space missions, Engility will be in booth No. 1427 demonstrating examples of its industry-leading engineering solutions in the areas of cyber security, enterprise modernization and systems engineering and integration that are engineered to make a difference for the Navy, the Marine Corps and other maritime customers facing today’s dynamic global security environment.
“The U.S. Navy is facing immense challenges as well as considerable opportunities, and Engility’s talented team and capabilities are strongly aligned to provide them with a full range of engineering solutions across the system life cycle,” said Lynn Dugle, CEO of Engility. “With the ultimate goals of operations optimization, security and readiness, we remain dedicated to helping our nation remain secure and successful in these changing times.”
From interoperability to cyber intelligence and integrated training, Engility’s broad range of capabilities are applicable across the defense landscape, delivering benefits that reduce risk, drive cost efficiencies and improve force readiness. Engility subject matter experts will be on-site at Sea-Air-Space to discuss how the company’s insights and expertise may benefit future government programs by:
- Integrating Warfare Systems with Test and Evaluation Programs – Engility has supported the testing and evaluation of surface combatants and carrier/large-deck amphibious combat system programs for more than 35 years.
- Securing Critical Systems with Cyber Security Solutions – Engility’s solutions and analytical offerings include full-spectrum cyberspace operations supporting the Marine Corps, Air Force and Navy with a variety of risk management and vulnerability assessments, and test and evaluation support for weapons systems.
- Bolstering Fleet Communications with Enterprise Modernization – Engility supports the Navy’s tactical afloat network, CANES, by modernizing and consolidating shipboard and shore-based C4I systems.
- Mitigating Risk through ROMA – Engility’s Risk and Opportunity Management Application Plus (ROMA+) can be applied across many diverse programs and delivers accurate tracking of risk and opportunity information, and report generation.
- Increasing Performance through System Engineering and Integration – Engility provides SE&I, testing and evaluation, and technology expertise across the naval aviation enterprise of manned and unmanned platforms, avionics and systems.
- Improving Radar Support with SE&I – Engility’s fleet support team provides a full range of systems engineering and radar integration services for more than 100 U.S. ships and submarines as well as for foreign military sales (FMS) ships and land-based test sites.
- Delivering Maritime Battlespace Awareness with JRE – Engility’s Joint Range Extension product delivers a common operational picture, bridging the digital command and control gaps between land and sea for the Naval Sea Systems Command.
- Enhancing Fleet Readiness through Training – Leveraging its 30-year history of delivering learning solutions, Engility supports the Navy, the USMC, and joint and coalition forces with live virtual constructive environments and training.
For more information about Engility at Sea-Air-Space, please visit www.engilitycorp.com/SAS2017.
Engility (NYSE: EGL) is engineered to make a difference. Built on six decades of heritage, Engility is a leading provider of integrated solutions and services, supporting U.S. government customers in the defense, federal civilian, intelligence and space communities. Our innovative, highly technical solutions and engineering capabilities address diverse client missions. We draw upon our team’s intimate understanding of customer needs, deep domain expertise and technical skills to help solve our nation’s toughest challenges. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, and with offices around the world, Engility’s array of specialized technical service offerings include high-performance computing, cyber security, enterprise modernization and systems engineering. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.