DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Insurance Industry - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The insurance industry is a major constituent of the economy by virtue of the amount of premiums it collects, the scale of its investment and, more fundamentally, the significant social and economic role it plays by covering personal and business risk.
Global insurance premiums expanded by 3.8% in real terms in 2015, amidst variations in regional growth rates. There was a strong growth in the advanced markets of Asia, and a marked progress in North America and Western Europe, contributing to a 3.6% boost in global premium from 2.4% growth in 2014. Growth also increased in Latin America but was slower in the Middle East and Central Asia, and Africa, and premiums contracted in Central and Eastern Europe.
In non-life insurance, the key players in advanced markets were Asia, showcasing the highest growth, and there was a considerable gain in North America also. Growth was moderate in Western Europe however this was a significant improvement from prior years of stagnation. Emerging markets continue their robust premium growth trend (+7.8%), primarily driven by China.
Analysis of 120 major industry players through a company analysis, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis. Major companies analyzed include the Allianz Group, AXA, Assicurazioni Generali, MetLife, New York Life Insurance, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance and many others around the world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. INDUSTRY DEFINITION
3. GLOBAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY
4. GLOBAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY: PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5. ANALYSIS OF KEY INSURANCE REGIONS
6. ANALYSIS OF KEY INSURANCE MARKETS
7. MAJOR INDUSTRY PLAYERS
- Allianz Group
- American International Group, Inc.
- Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- Assurant Inc.
- Aviva Plc
- AXA SA
- Credit Agricole SA
- ERGO Group AG
- Great-West Lifeco Inc.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia SA
- ING Groep N.V.
- Intact Financial Corporation
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Itau Unibanco Holding SA
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc
- Manulife Financial Corporation
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- MetLife, Inc.
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Nordea Bank AB
- Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Prudential Plc
- RSA Insurance Group Plc
- Samsung Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Vienna Insurance Group AG
- Zurich Insurance Group AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnd2lp/global_insurance