DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The US Anesthesiology Service Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)" report to their offering.
US Anesthesiology Service Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021), provides analysis of the US anesthesia service market, with detailed analysis of market size and value, market share and economic impact of the industry.
Furthermore, the report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall US anesthesia service market has also been forecasted for the years 2017-2021, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The US anesthesiology market is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2017-2021). The US anesthesiology market is supported by various growth drivers, such as growing geriatric population, increase in monitored anesthesia use, increasing chronic diseases and volume of surgeries etc. Yet, the market faces certain challenges, such as, side effects of anesthesia, high price of anesthesia equipment, etc. Few new market trends are also provided such as, increasing mid-level anesthesia provider, increasing anesthesiologist employment, technological enhancement of anesthesia devices, etc.
Envision Healthcare, Teamhealth and Mednax are some of the key players operating in the US anesthesiology service market, whose company profiling has been done in the report. In this segment of the report, business overview, financial overview and business strategies of the companies are provided.
- Increased Ambulatory Surgeries
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Increase in Monitored Anesthesia Use
- New Drugs Approvals at Reduced Cost
- Increasing Chronic Diseases and Volume of Surgeries
- Increasing Utilization Of Deep Sedation For Endoscopic Procedures
- Side Effects of Anesthesia
- Lack of Skilled Anesthesiologist
- Regulatory Issues
- High Price of Anesthesia Equipment
- Increasing Mid-Level Anesthesia Provider
- Increasing Anesthesiologist Employment
- More Care Team and Certified Nurse Anesthetists
- Technological Enhancement of Anesthesia Devices
- Growing ASC Market
- Envision Healthcare
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnr44c/the_us