The global airport sleeping pods market to grow at a CAGR of 6.39% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Airport Sleeping Pods Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key vendors operating in this market.
Sleeping pods are enclosed beds or an improved version of a chair that can be inclined flat. A few market participants have modified the pods into luxury rooms that can be availed by passengers at airports for resting during their transit period. Airport operators are gradually focusing on the development of non-aeronautical sources to improve the revenue by providing quality customer service facilities to passengers.
The growing passenger traffic is one of the major factors driving these products in the market. To support this, approximately 46.67% of the busiest airports in the world provided sleeping pods as of 2016.
- Growing transit and transfer passenger traffic
- Emergence of smart airport concepts
- Airports offering no frill services to passengers
- Market penetration addressing cost issues
- Lack of maintenance of sleeping pods in some airports
- Electrical system safety and regulations
- Trend toward capsule hotels for airport passengers
- Joint effort between stakeholders to improve passenger comfort
- Emergence of agile airports
- Minute Suites
Other prominent vendors
- SNOOZE AT MY SPACE
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jj2zsp/global_airport