DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing: Market Outlook for Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) represents machine-based intelligence, typically manifest in "cognitive" functions that humans associate with other human minds. There are a range of different technologies involved in AI including Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and more. Cognitive Computing involves self-learning systems that use data mining, pattern recognition and natural language processing to mimic the way the human brain works.
This research assesses the AI ecosystem, technologies, solutions and market outlook. Key industry verticals covered include use of AI in Internet related services and products, Financial Services, Medical and Bio-informatics, Manufacturing, and Telecommunications. Some of the key application areas covered include Marketing and Business Decision Making, Workplace Automation, Predictive Analysis and Forecast, Fraud Detection and Classification.
Select Research Findings:
- Data Mining will be a leading global segment for AI, reaching $8.5B in revenue by 2022.
- Combination of AI and cognitive computing to propel market growth in key industry verticals.
- Substantial opportunities for data mining software and platform developers to create algorithms.
- AI to take on substantive digital security role as signature-based protection not sufficient for industry.
- AI to become a core component of virtually all online communication, digital content, and commerce.
AI to become extensively embedded in many solutions, apps, products
and services including predictive analytics, automated laboratories
and factories, self-driving cars and unmanned vehicles.
- Apple Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Artificial Intelligence
4 Intellectual Property Leadership by Country and Company
5 Global Market for Artificial Intelligence
6 AI in Select Industry Verticals
7 AI in Major Market Segments
8 Select Companies and Solutions
9 Important AI Patents 2010 - 2015
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zzjzhz/artificial