- Arthur Berezin, Director of Product Management at Cloudify
- Terry Ryan, GCP Developer Advocate at Google
- Corey Quinn, DevOps Extraordinaire at The Quinn Advisory Group
- Stephen McHenry, former SVP Engineering at Symantec
- Arslan Munir, Director of Engineering at Shutterfly
- Paulo Renato, Cloud Solutions Architect at Microsoft
- Ramesh Valluri, Vice President Cloud Solutions & Infosec security services at Infraparadigm
- Keith Weisel, Platform Architect at Unum
- Demo: Orchestrating Hybrid Cloud with Cloudify
- Panel Discussions: Real world use cases from Symantec, Google, Shutterfly, Unum, and more!
Thursday, April 6th, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Historic Adobe Building
157 Moffett Boulevard
Mountain View, CA
Parking is available at the Downtown Parking Structure located at the corner of California St. and Bryant St. in Mountain View, just a short stroll through downtown Mountain View to the venue.
Register online at http://bit.ly/2nmatqE
Learn how to empower IT management, without hindering DevOps freedom.
In these sessions you will learn:
- How to increase DevOps velocity without raising DevOps risks
- Example business use cases that unlock developer productivity
- How to increase DevOps transparency and knock down IT silos
- What DevOps tool chains actually fit the way you work
On the Agenda:
9:00 - Breakfast and mingling
9:30 - No Compromise Cloud Infrastructure (Arthur Berezin. GigaSpaces)
10:00 - Panel: Is DevOps Possible at Web-Scale? (Symantec, Shutterfly, Microsoft, Infraparadigm, and others)
10:45 - Coffee break
11:00 - Demo: Can LAMP be Containerized? (Terry Ryan, Google)
11:30 - Fireside chats and demo: Real World DevOps Challenges for Global Enterprises | Unum, FICO, and Oracle with a Bare Metal Cloud Kubernetes Demo (Moderator: Corey Quinn)
12:30 - Lunch