DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Subsea Systems Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Subsea Systems Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 2.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $20.19 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- Effective subsea control systems across the swelling offshore oil and gas industry
- Exploration of offshore hydrocarbon oil & gas reserves
- Major Oil Companies are moving their business in more complex field like ULTRA DEEP WATER fields
- Oil and gas producing companies are focusing on infrastructure development activities
Subsea Systems Market, By Type
- Subsea Processing System
- Subsea Compression System
- Subsea Boosting System
- Subsea Injection System
- Subsea Separation System
- Subsea Production System
- Subsea Control Systems
- Topside control equipment
- Underwater control equipment
- Master Control Systems (MCS)
- Subsea Control Module
- Umbilical Termination Assembly
- Multiphase pumps
- Subsea Manifolds
- Subsea Trees
- Subsea Umbilical
- Aker Solutions
- Dril-Quip Inc.
- FMC Technologies
- GE Oil & Gas
- Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies As
- Magnum Subsea Systems Pte Ltd
- National Oilwell Varco
- Nexans SA,
- Oceaneering International Inc
- Parker Hannifin Corporation Vallourec
- Proserv Group Inc
- Schlumberger Ltd
- Siemens Ag
- Transocean Ltd
- Twister BV
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4skklt/global_subsea