DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Winter Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The global market of winter tire is anticipated to cross $23 Billion by 2021.
In terms of vehicle type, the global winter tire market has been broadly segmented into Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), and Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV). Among these categories, passenger car segment dominated the global market of winter tire in 2015, followed by LCV and M&HCV segments. Europe was the largest demand generating region for winter tire across the world in 2015, and the same trend is expected to continue over the next five years as well.
Global Winter Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021 discusses the following aspects of global winter tire market:
- Global Winter Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), and Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV)), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement),
- Regional Analysis - Europe, North America & Asia-Pacific
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Implementation of Winter Tire Laws in European Countries
- Europe - The Leading Demand Generating Region
- Growing Awareness about Winter Tires
- Dominance of Passenger Car Segment
- Emergence of High-Performance Winter Tires
- Increasing Innovations
- Growing Competition among Prominent Companies
- Dominance of Replacement Winter Tire Segment
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (CGEM)
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber CO., LTD.
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- N.V. Apollo Vredestein BeLux S.A.
- Nankang Rubber Tire Corp., Ltd.
- Nexen Tire Corporation
- Nizhnekamskshina Joint Stock Company
- Nokian Tyres plc
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Company
- Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkqh5b/global_winter