DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.2% during the forecast period 2015 to 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- Increasing requirement for packaged medical products from healthcare sector.
- Escalating exigency for household care products.
- Recent technological developments of blow molded plastic bottles.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- APEX Plastics
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Plastics Corp.
- Coveris AG
- Graham Packaging Co.
- HTI Plastics
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market, By Material Type
5 Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market, By End User
6 Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87t7s3/global_blow