DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Financing Market - Analysis Of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
The Global Automotive Financing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.08%
Most of the developed countries have still not reached the pre-recession levels, but currently the vehicle market is showing strong growth in the developed world. The major laggards in the world are Latin American and Eastern European countries where some countries have registered a double-digit fall in the vehicle sales in the past 5 years. Brazil, which was a big contributor to the car market, has suffered a big fall in the past few years. The crash in the Brazilian Real has worsened the market situation further and with the recession slated to continue well into 2017, the Brazilian market will continue to lag.
The Automotive Financing Market is already matured in the industrialized nations, but has untapped opportunities in the developing countries, where the market has extremely low penetration. One of the chief reasons for the low automobile sales in the African countries, is the unavailability of finance options. The base interest rate in Ghana is 26%, which indicates the fact that automobile loans are out of reach for most people. This is a major cause of concern in many emerging economies. The Iran Automobile Market, which on account of lifting off sanctions offers great opportunities, faces a similar problem. The base rate of interest in one of the most promising automobile markets is a very high 21%.
The loan market for second hand cars would increase at a faster pace on account of increased demand from the Asia Pacific region. Premium cars, which had seen a shrinking market share in the past few years as customers opted to go in for the luxury brands, will register strong sales. Financing for premium cars will see high rate of growth in the forecasted period. On account of strong demand in the Industrialized and emerging economies, financing for passenger vehicles will register the strongest rate of growth till 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview And Trends
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Auto Financing Market, Segmented By Type (Scope, Feasibility And Popularity)
6. Global Automotive Financing Market, Segmented By Purpose (Growth, Trends And Forecasts)
7. Global Automotive Financing Market, Segmented By Vehicle Type (Trends And Scenario)
8. Global Automotive Financing Market, Segmented By Geography (Growth, Trends And Forecasts)
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11. Future Outlook Of The Market
- Bank of America
- Ally Financial
- Hitachi Capital Asia Pacific
- HDFC Bank
- Industrial and Commercial bank of India
- Bank of China
- Capital One
- Wells Fargo
- Toyota Financial Services
- BNP Paribas
- Volkswagen Finance
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- Standard Bank
- Banco Bradesco Financiamentos
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xz7np/global_automotive