DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence-based Approach to Information Security" report to their offering.
Legacy security technologies are increasingly failing to protect against high-profile security breaches and threats to enterprise networks and endpoints. Fighting threats and protecting mission-critical data require intelligence and organizations are increasingly exploring artificial intelligence (AI)-based security techniques to mitigate threats in real time.
This report highlights a set of innovative AI-based information security solutions that are currently available and their key capabilities in mitigating attacks on the network and endpoints.
Key Topics Covered:
- Artificial Intelligence-based Information Security - Overview and Trends
- Machine Learning-based User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- Deep Learning-based Security Intelligence Platform
- Machine Learning-based Network Attack Detection Solution
- Cognitive Security Solution for Zero-Day Attacks
- Behavioral Prediction Using Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Heuristic Technique for Risk Assessment
- Anomaly Detection in Industrial Control Systems through AI
- Machine Learning to Monitor Insider Threats
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/972v53/artificial