DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South Korean Proton Therapy Market, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers & Forecast" report to their offering.
The South Korean Proton Therapy Market is expected to almost triple by 2021 from its current market size in 2016. The Untapped Proton Therapy Market for South Korea was valued at more than 1 Billion USD in 2016.
Proton Therapy plays an important role in delivering comprehensive cancer care to children and adults at the National Cancer Center of Korea (KNCC, IIsan). Technological up-gradation in Proton Therapy that has more utilization rate will shorten the length of time per patient and it will further boost the proton therapy market.
South Korea Therapy Market has been analyzed from four view points:
- South Korea Proton Therapy Actual Market & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- South Korea Proton Therapy Untapped Market & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- South Korea Proton Therapy Treated Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
South Korea Proton Therapy Untapped Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 -
Key Companies Covered:
- Varian Medical Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. South Korea Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Untapped Market
3. South Korea Proton Therapy Patient - Actual & Untapped Patients
4. South Korea - List of Proton Therapy Centers
5. South Korea - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
6. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
7. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
8. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010-2021)
9. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
10. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fd27gv/south_korean