DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Market for Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Testing Applications" report to their offering.
The Market for Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Testing Applications covers the global opportunity for mass spectrometry instruments and consumables, including mass spectrometry revenues for 2016 and 2021, regional markets for 2016 and 2021 (North America, Europe, Asia, Rest of World, Total Market), and mass spectrometry revenues by manufacturer for 2016 (%). The report provides revenue analysis and company activity in the market, such as mergers and agreements.
Agilent, SCIEX, and Thermo Fisher Scientific are among the manufacturers discussed in the report's competitor analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Future Prospects in the Mass Spectrometry Market
Chapter 2: Introduction
- Brief History of Mass Spectrometry
Chapter 3: Mass Spectrometry Overview
- Types of Mass Spectrometry - Overview
- Companies Marketing Mass Spectrometry Platforms and Related Products
- Mass Spectrometry Platforms in the Clinical Laboratory
Chapter 4: Mass Spectrometry in Research and the Clinical Laboratory
- Research Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory
- Early Applications of Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory
- Infectious Disease
- Other Clinical Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Other Applications of Mass Spectrometry
Chapter 5: Deals - Mass Spectrometry Companies
- Investments and Financing Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other Corporate Agreements and Collaborations
- Collaborations/Agreements Between Two Mass Spectrometry Companies
- Collaborations/Agreements with Diagnostic Companies and/or Clinical Laboratories
- Collaborations/Agreements with Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Other Company Collaborations/Agreements
- Collaborations and Other Agreements with Universities, Non-Profit Research Institutes and Government
Chapter 6: Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory - Market Drivers and Challenges
- Mass Spectrometry Technology and Platforms
- Need for Integration of Pre-analytical, Analytical, and Post-analytical Components of Mass Spectrometry Based Assays; Advances in Mass Spectrometry Platforms
- Mass Spectrometry vs. Immunoassays - Advantages and Disadvantages
- Mass Spectrometry Clinical Market Drivers
- Increasing Number of Clinical Applications for Mass Spectrometry
- Oncology Market Drivers
- Newborn Screening and Genetic Analysis Market Drivers
- Infectious Disease Market Drivers
- Market Drivers for Other Segments of the Clinical Mass Spectrometry Market
- Potential Impact of Mass Spectrometry on Other Markets
- Most Mass Spectrometry Clinical Assays Today are Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs)
- Regulation of Mass Spectrometry-Based In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests
- Future Prospects
Chapter 7: Mass Spectrometry Market Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry Market Overview
- Research versus Clinical Mass Spectrometry Market
- Mass Spectrometry Market - Geographical Distribution
- Mass Spectrometry Market - Market Shares by Company
- Mass Spectrometry Market (Products Sold to Clinical Laboratories) - By Intended Clinical Category, 2016
- Mass Spectrometry Market - By Type of Mass Spectrometer
Chapter 8: Company Profiles - Mass Spectrometry Companies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advion, Inc.
- Agena Bioscience, Inc.
- Applying MassARRAY System to Clinical Diagnostics
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Andromas SAS
- Applied Proteomics, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Revenue History
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG
- Biodesix, Inc.
- Biodesix Lung Reflex
- Research Activities
- Other Agreements
- Biognosys AG
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Caprion Biosciences, Inc.
- caprotec bioanalytics GmbH
- Danaher Corporation
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Integrated Diagnostics, Inc.
- Selected Deals
- Indi Molecular
- KineMed, Inc.
- Microsaic Systems plc
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Proteome Sciences plc
- Sera Prognostics, Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Waters Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvrdfc/the_market_for