The report gives an in-depth analysis of mattress industry in India. The growth in mattress market is largely led by the domestic factors such as increased income levels and also due to infrastructural development in terms of increased number of residential units and inflating number of hotels in the country.
The organized mattress market encompasses of three types of mattresses namely Coir, PU foam and spring mattress. Indian consumers usually prefer a coir mattress or a foam mattress but the demand is now changing towards spring mattresses. Globally, majority of sales is in the spring mattress segment while in India the spring mattress category is at a nascent stage.
According to India Mattress Market Outlook, 2022, market share of unorganized players is expected to drop drastically in coming years. The Indian mattress market, which is tightly in the grip of the unorganized sector led by the street-side shop and the local ginner, is fast shifting towards branded mattresses. The organized sector is growing with rising demand of good quality mattresses among Indian consumers. Nowadays, consumers have even started buying from international brands because of their high quality and contemporary products.
- Coirfoam (India) Private Limited
- Duroflex India
- Emirates Sleep Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej Interio (GI)
- Kurlon Enterprise Limited
- Peps Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Sealy India Trading Pvt. Ltd.
- Sheela Foam Pvt. Ltd.
- Simmons Bedding & Furniture (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Springfit Marketing Inc.
Springwel Mattresses Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Mattress Market Outlook
3. India Mattress Market Outlook
4. India Organized Mattress Market Outlook
5. Product Price & Variant Analysis
6. India Economic Snapshot
7. Raw Material
8. Manufacturing Process
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Channel Partner Analysis
12. India Mattress Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgprz7/india_mattress