DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 Workforce Management Product and Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2017 Contact Center Workforce Management Product and Market Report provides an in-depth analysis of the WFM market, competitors, suites, competitive landscape, innovation, end-user satisfaction, as well as market, business and servicing trends and challenges. It analyzes WFM market activity and provides 5-year market projections. Eight leading and contending vendors are covered: ActiveOps, Aspect, Calabrio, Intradiem, NICE, Teleopti, Verint and WorkFlex. ActiveOps, Intradiem and WorkFlex, are covered at a higher level.
2016 was a good year for this mature IT sector, which grew by 8.8%, adding 871,999 new seats. The WFM market is positioned for strong performance, driven by the need for flexible and accurate omni-channel WFM solutions that help companies deliver a personalized experience cost effectively. WFM vendors are finally listening to their customers.
The vendors are starting to invest in new technology and approaches, including next-gen WFM and intraday management capabilities, which have the potential to greatly improve the effectiveness of these solutions. DMG expects the WFM market to grow by 8% in 2017 and 2018, and by 9% in 2019, 2020 and 2021. The rate of growth could increase if the pace of innovation picks up.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Workforce Management Market Segments
5. Vendor Service Delivery Models
6. Workforce Management Functional Building Blocks
7. WFM Fundamentals
8. High Level Technical Summary
9. Workforce Management Trends and Challenges for 2017
10. Workforce Management Market Innovation
11. The Future of Contact Center WFM
12. Intraday Management is Key to NewGen WFM
13. More Than a Productivity Tool
14. Back-Office Departments Are Essential to the Customer Experience
15. Workforce Management Market Activity Analysis
16. Workforce Management Market Adoption
17. Workforce Management Projections
18.Contact Center Workforce Management Competitive Landscape
19. Workforce Management Vendors and Solutions
20. Workforce Management Benefits and Return on Investment
21. Implementation Analysis
23. Workforce Management Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
24. Company Reports
- ActiveOps Ltd.
- Aspect Software, Inc.
- Teleopti AB
- Verint Systems
- WorkFlex Solutions LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3t258d/2017_workforce