DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Agricultural Chelates Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Agricultural Chelates Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $825.4 million by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- Rapid mordernization impact on agriculture in emerging economies
- Gratifying development of bio-degradable chelates
- Advanced technological developments in Agricultural Chelates
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Agricultural Chelates Market, By Application
- Foliar Sprays
- Seed Dressing
- Other Applications
Agricultural Chelates Market, By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Other Crop Types
Agricultural Chelates Market, By Product Type
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)
- Ethylenediamine-N,N'-bis(2-hydroxyphenylacetic acid (EDDHA)
- Imidodisuccinic acid (IDHA)
- Pentetic acid (DTPA)
- ADOB POC
- Agmin Chelates Pty Ltd.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- ATP Nutrition
- BASF SE
- BMS Micro-Nutrients
- Deretil Agronutritional
- Dow Chemicals
- Grigg Brothers
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Nufarm Limited
- Nutra-Flo Company (K- Flo)
- Protex International
- Shandong Iro Chelating Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Valagro SPA
- Van Iperen International
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Yara International
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdtnwj/global.