DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cartilage Repair and Regeneration Market, by Treatment Modalities, by Procedure Type, by Application - Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
Cartilage Repair and Regeneration market is anticipated to witness a high double digit growth during the forecasted period (2016-2022). This report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market scenario of the global Cartilage Repair and Regeneration market. The report provides insight about the major factors affecting growth, latest innovations, market segmentation, and competitive landscape.
The report segments the market on the basis of the treatment modalities, procedure type, applications, and geography, with the future forecasts on all prominent segments of the industry till 2022.
Based on treatment modality, the cell based approaches segment accounts for the largest market share in the overall cartilage repair and regeneration market, due to long-term results of these therapies.
In terms of procedure type, microfracture and ACI are the most common procedure observed amongst all the types of cartilage repair procedure. Furthermore, in terms of application, the hyaline cartilage repair and regeneration market accounts for the largest share in 2016. It is also expected to be the fastest growing application segment in the cartilage repair and regeneration market. The large share and high growth of this segment can be attributed to the high prevalence of cartilage damage in hyaline cartilage.
The report finally covers the competitive analysis of the key market players, in terms of their market share and their product offerings. The key vendors dominating the market space are Stryker Corp., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, DePuy Synthes, Inc., etc.
- Growing Incidences of Chondrodystrophies leading to Cartilage Injuries
- Rising Incidences of Orthopedic Diseases
- Surge in Sports Injuries
- Growing Geriatric Popuation
- Rising Prevalence of Obesity
- Technological Advancements
- Limited Health Insurance Coverage in Developing Countries
- High Cost of Knee Cartilage Repair Surgeries
- Complexity of Cartilage Repair Surgeries
- Significant US Market Opportunity Due to Unsatisfactory First Line Therapies
- Emerging Economies to Offer Sustained Growth Opportunities
- Increased R&D Spending for Advancements in Knee Cartilage Repair
- Use of Bioactive Growth Factors
- 3D Printing
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- CONMED Corporation
- DePuy Synthes, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Vericel Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w29kqb/global_cartilage