--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UEFI Forum:
The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Forum, a non-profit industry standards body responsible for developing, managing and promoting UEFI specifications, and member company, Byosoft Co., LTD. are co-hosting the event, with the sponsorship of American Megatrends Inc., ARM, Insyde Software, Intel Corporation, Phoenix Technologies, Huawei, and the Nanjing High-Tech Zone.
|Monday, March 27, 2017 - open to UEFI Forum members, non-members and members of the press|
|Tuesday, March 28 - Friday, March 31, 2017 - open to UEFI Forum members only, or by special invitation|
|Wanda Hilton Hotel in Nanjing City - No. 100 Middle Jiang Dong Road Jianye District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China|
|The Spring 2017 UEFI Seminar and Plugfest brings together leading technology experts and introduces the latest UEFI firmware advancements. The event is an opportunity to meet with industry colleagues, test the latest platforms, devices and firmware, as well as learn about the newest UEFI enhancements.|
UEFI Seminar Schedule for Monday, March 27
Open to UEFI Forum members, non-members and members of the press
- 12:00 p.m. – Event badging and registration opens
- 1:00 p.m. – UEFI Overview
- 2:00 p.m. – TianoCore, the Open Source UEFI
- 3:00 p.m. – General Firmware Overview Recommendations for Windows OS
- 4:00 p.m. – Automation Test Technologies
UEFI Plugfest Schedule for Tuesday, March 28-Friday, March 31
Open to UEFI Forum members only
To attend the member-only part of the event, please join the UEFI Forum before registering by filling out a membership agreement. If you are a member of the press, please contact email@example.com for a special invitation.
The UEFI Forum has two levels of membership:
- Adopter Membership, which is an annual complimentary membership
- Contributor Membership for an annual fee of $2,500 (US)
- Membership agreements can be accessed at www.uefi.org/join
To view the entire Spring 2017 UEFI Seminar and Plugfest schedule, please visit www.uefi.org/events/upcoming.
- Learn about what the UEFI Forum provides and the value it brings to the global firmware industry.
- Understand how UEFI technology provides utility across a range of platforms and enables secure cross-functionality between devices, software and systems.
- Provides an opportunity for participants to test their latest platforms and offer feedback to standards developers.
“It is part of the mission of the UEFI Forum to enable and accelerate new technology development and adoption,” said Mark Doran, UEFI Forum President and Fellow at Intel Corporation. “By providing this vital collaboration and technology leadership, the UEFI Forum facilitates opportunities for continual learning, growth and innovation. We are looking forward to the opportunity to show the China Technology Ecosystem what we are doing in support of global firmware technology standards.”
TO SCHEDULE A BRIEFING:
If you are a member of the press and are interested in meeting with a UEFI Forum representative during the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE UEFI FORUM:
Through a collaborative approach with world-class companies, institutions and experts, the UEFI Forum advances innovation in firmware technology standards. These extensible, globally-adopted UEFI specifications bring new functionality and enhanced security to the evolution of devices, firmware and operating systems. The Forum also collaborates with other standards groups that are essential to computing. For more information about the UEFI Forum and current specifications go to www.uefi.org.