DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Connector Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Connector Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021), provides analysis of the global connector market, with detailed analysis of market size and growth, and segmentation of the industry. The analysis includes the market by value, by end market, by region and by segmentation.
The global connector market is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2017-2021). The global connector market is supported by various growth drivers, such as increasing electronic content in devices, growing automotive production, development of high density micro miniature technologies etc. Yet, the market faces certain challenges, such as, rising labor cost in low cost manufacturing countries, increasing pressure from OEMs to reduce component cost etc. Few new market trends are also provided such as, increasing demand for compact and thinner connectors, growth in renewable energy sector, induction of high end optical fiber into automobile sector.
Moreover, the report assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global connector market has also been forecasted for the years 2017-2021, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
TE Connectivity, Amphenol, Koch Industries (Molex) and Delphi are some of the key players operating in the global connector market, whose company profiling has been done in the report. In this segment of the report, business overview, financial overview and business strategies of the companies are provided.
- Growing 3C Applications (Computing, Communication, and Consumer Electronics)
- Increasing Electronic Content in Devices
- Growing Automotive Production
- Development of High Density Micro Miniature Technologies
- Rising Labor Cost in Low Cost Manufacturing Countries
- Increasing Pressure from OEM's to Reduce Component Cost
- Internet of Things
- Increasing Demand for Compact and Thinner Connectors
- Induction of High End Optical Fiber into Automobile Sector
- 5G on the Horizon
- Backhaul Infrastructure Expansion
- Growth in Renewable Energy Sector
- Exponential Growth in Data Transmission and Storage
- Continuation of Low Energy Prices
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c59rsl/global_connector