DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Recruitment Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021)" report to their offering.
The global recruitment market growth will be driven by rising volume of mergers and acquisitions, declining rate of unemployment, increasing penetration of temporary recruitment, growth of industrial production and intensifying involvement of social media and online job platforms.
The global recruitment market is being looked upon with a positive outlook due to increasing labor flexibility and proliferation of social online platforms for recruitment in all major regions. Temporary recruitment is becoming the most offered job globally and it is highly correlated with an economy's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The temporary recruitment penetration rate (TRP) is reaching its peak in all regions owing to the changing dynamics because temporary recruitment offers flexibility, training and offers ample amount of opportunities for those in need for job change.
The major trends of the market includes budding new business environment, rising staffing index, demand for skilled workers and professionals, use of social networking sites and VMS & MSP usage. Challenges like declining labor force participation, and skill shortage need to be addressed so as to avoid any sort of market failures.
- Rising Volume of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Declining Rate of Unemployment
- Increasing Penetration of Temporary Recruitment
- Growth of Industrial Production
- Growth Prospective of Emerging Markets
- Intensifying Involvement of Social Media and Online Job Platforms
Trends and Developments
- Budding New Business Environment
- Rise in Foreign Born Workers in the US
- Rising Staffing Index
- Skilled Workers and Professional Demand
- VMS and MSP Usage
- Use of Social Networking Sites
- Increasing Use of Mobile Platforms
Challenges and Issues
- Declining Labor Force Participation
- Ageing Workforce
- Declining Number of Unemployed per Job Openings in the US
- Skill Shortage
- Adecco Group
- Manpower Group
- Randstad Holding NV
- Recruit Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xk54b/global