BRENTWOOD, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Churchill Mortgage introduced its Smarter Mortgage, which is a suite of resources that strengthens mortgage professionals’ efforts to engage borrowers across the country and help them achieve debt-free homeownership. The lender is a leader in the mortgage industry providing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 40 states.
Churchill’s Smarter Mortgage combines technology and educational tools to empower home loan specialists as they identify, communicate and serve borrowers before, during and after the mortgage process. The five dynamic components of the Smarter Mortgage are:
- HomeScouting® - This free mobile app allows prospective homeowners and borrowers to conveniently explore and discover the latest MLS listings, save favorited properties and quickly contact a local agent or home loan specialist. Available through Home Buyers Marketing II Inc. in the Apple® App Store or Google Play™ Store, HomeScouting is an efficient and powerful digital platform that connects people, places and processes, while providing a personal path to the perfect home.
- Sold Home Alert: Home loan specialists and real estate agents can sign prospective homeowners up for this monthly alert, which informs them of homes sold nearby or in an area they are considering to move. Sold Home Alert also allows existing homeowners to compare their home’s value to those nearby or to ones that have recently sold.
- My Nest Mobile App: Also available for free on the Apple® App Store or Google Play™ Store, the My Nest app serves as a digital journal for homebuyers to share their favorite properties with family, friends and mortgage professionals. This allows home loan specialists and real estate agents to identify and engage with the prospective buyer as they narrow their search and prepare to enter the mortgage process.
- Total Cost Analysis: This allows home loan specialists to specifically tailor loan options for each borrower and illustrates multiple loan scenarios comparisons, provides clear breakdowns of costs, interest rates, monthly payments, the benefits of every option and the fastest path to becoming a mortgage-free homeowner.
- Mortgage Coach: Mortgage Coach conducts an in-depth loan analysis and cost evaluation of the most appropriate home financing options and digitally communicates the information and all disclosure requirements to borrowers and real estate agents, ensuring that the right mortgage is paired with the right person at the right time.
“The future of the mortgage industry will rely on home loan specialists and real estate agents that can effectively mentor borrowers, helping them make confident, well-informed decisions to build wealth and achieve debt-free homeownership,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “The Smarter Mortgage is a combination of our lending philosophy, which is to create stronger, long-term relationships, and technologies that have made communication and transparency more possible than ever. Together, this creates an unparalleled, personalized and rewarding experience for every single borrower we serve.”
Churchill Mortgage is currently selecting talented, driven mortgage professionals for inclusion within its Expansion Program. For more information, contact email@example.com.
About Churchill Mortgage®
Founded in 1992, Churchill Mortgage is a privately owned company by its more than 400 employees. A full-service and financially sound leader in the mortgage industry, the company provides conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 40 states. As heard on personal finance expert and author Dave Ramsey’s nationally syndicated radio show, the lender’s mission is to help borrowers achieve debt-free homeownership and build wealth through a smarter mortgage plan, regardless of their starting point. Churchill Mortgage is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Churchill Holdings, Inc.
Churchill Mortgage’s notable achievements include recognitions as a “Top Lender” by Scotsman Guide: Residential, a four-time “Top Workplace” by The Tennessean and a “Top 100 Private Company” and “Best in Business” by the Nashville Business Journal. For more information about Churchill Mortgage, visit www.churchillmortgage.com or follow the company on LinkedIn, Twitter @ChurchillMtg and Facebook at www.facebook.com/churchillmortgage.