DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Parenteral preparations are sterile, solid dosage form or pyrogen-free liquids, which contain one or more number of active ingredients boxed in single or multi dose containers. They are meant to be administered either by infusion, transplantation or injection in the body. Parenteral formulations are classified into small and large based on their volume. Small volume parenteral formulations are 100ml or more and can be given as single or multi dose, whereas large volume parenteral preparations are more than 100ml, intended for single use.
The factors driving this market include increasing hospitalization rate and rise in demand for faster, safer and effective administration of drugs. The introduction of single dosage nervous system disorders, oncology and diabetes would provide opportunities for growth of this market.
Scope of the Report:
By Treatment Types:
- Fluid Balance Injections
- Therapeutic Injections
- North America
- Intelligence from key market segments through top investment pockets would help in providing strategic assistance to decision markers.
- Analysis of key market players and strategies adopted by them are dealt to give an insight on top contenders in the market
- This report gives a detailed analysis of drivers and factors limiting market expansion of global large volume parenteral market
- Projections are made for the period of 2014-2020 by considering current market scenario and future potential
- Porter's five forces and SWOT analysis discussed would help in making strategic decisions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qwjk8/world_large