DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Weight Loss and Obesity Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Obesity is a medical term used when excessive accumulation of fat occurs in the body. It may have numerous adverse effects on health, which increases the chances of occurrence of diseases and ultimately reduces life expectancy of an individual. Some of the diseases to which an obese individual is prone include type II diabetes, heart diseases, osteoarthritis and even certain types of cancer.
One-third of adults in the U.S. are obese. The rising pace of obesity and chronic diseases is creating the need for weight loss programs and obesity management. The increase in heath concern, high disposable income and technological advancements are driving the growth of this market. The availability of low-cost substitutes and expensive customization is limiting the growth of this market. The increasing rate of obesity among children provides significant opportunities for growth of this market.
- By Dietary Supplements
- By Fitness and Surgical Equipment
- By Services
- Estimations are made by considering current market trends, and future potential investment for analysis period 2014-2020.
- In-depth analysis of market growth drivers, restraints and opportunities is done to assist the stakeholders in understanding the various factors affecting this market.
- The market is segmented based on dietary supplements to provide an understanding of the available products.
- The geographical segmentation helps in analyzing the market leaders and exploring upcoming markets.
- The industrial scenario is explained using Porter's five forces model, which would help in formulating new strategies.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3qkss/world_weight_loss.