DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market Outlook: 2016-2022" report to their offering.
According to the journal of patient safety, around 210,000 to 440,000 fatalities occur each year in the U.S. due to preventable medical errors. They accounted for one-sixth of the annual deaths in the U.S. in 2014. The cost of these errors is around USD 1 trillion annually. Owing to the growing concern of these errors, hospitals and other healthcare settings are increasingly focusing on patient safety by reducing the number of errors and subsequently the number of deaths caused by them.
Patient safety has become a priority for almost all major healthcare systems across the globe. The field has developed significantly in the last decade and is currently on the verge of dramatic change. There is a considerable adoption of these solutions across the globe with developed regions such as North America and Europe continuously focusing on improving the health outcomes by adopting advanced health IT solutions such as patient safety and risk management software.
However, the implementation of these solutions has been variable across different countries with developing nations awakening to this concept as one of the major focus areas. With the increasing need to curtail growing healthcare costs, rising incidence of medical errors, and growing need to adhere to regulatory guidelines; the adoption of systems for overseeing the reporting of adverse events, near misses, and potentially unsafe conditions is expected to increase significantly in the next five years.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Brandix i3
- CCD Health Systems
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- Datix Ltd.
- Marsh ClearSight LLC
- MidasPlus, Inc.
- Morrisey Holdings, Inc.
- Prista Corporation
- Quantros Inc.
- RL Solutions
- RiskMan International Pty Ltd
- RiskQual Technologies
- Riskonnect, Inc.
- Smartgate Solutions Ltd.
- The Patient Safety Company
- Verge Health
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Product
6. Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Mode of Delivery
7. Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By End-User
8. Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Geography
9. Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market - Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zj3md/global_patient