DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Hormone Deficiency Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" clinical trials to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Growth Hormone Deficiency clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Growth Hormone Deficiency. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials).
The Clinical Trial Reports are generated using proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database. Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.
Scope of the Report:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape.
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status.
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company.
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment.
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years.
Report provides latest news for the past three months.
- Novo A/S
- Pfizer Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ipsen SA
- Versartis Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- OPKO Health Inc
- Accelsiors CRO & Consultancy Services
For more information about this clinical trials report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmr4w9/growth_hormone.