DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automated Material Handling And Storage Systems Market (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
Growth in competition and increasing pressure on reducing costs is forcing companies to adopt different technologies for their business operations. This in turn has given rise to enterprises which are developing solutions to help their customers to meet their goals like simplifying different business processes, increase in productivity and output along with reduction in costs. Automated Material Handling is one such technology which has changed the way various industries operate.
The growth of semiconductor industry has impacted the role of factory automation which in turn has transformed automated material handling which is a significant part of it. It has made possible for the enterprises to optimize their manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facilities ensuring a smooth supply chain.
Material Handling is incomplete without efficient storage systems. Automated Storage Systems enhances the efficiency of an organization by providing users with increased inventory control and tracking, including greater flexibility to accommodate changing business conditions. These systems also help in reducing labor costs and workforce requirements and increases workplace safety.
- Swisslog Holdings AG
- Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Kiva Systems (Amazon)
- Beumer Group
- Dematic Group
- Mecalux S.A
- SSI Schaefer
- Kardex AG
- Bosch Rexroth
- JBT Corporation
- Amerden Group
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America
- Daifuku Webb Holding Co.
- Toyota Material Handling USA
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Breakdown
5. Automated Guided Vehicles Systems Market Breakdown by Type - Market Share, Forecast
6. Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) Market Breakdown by Type - Market Share, Forecast
7. Automated Material Handling Market by Industry - Market Share, Forecast
8. Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market by Geography
9. Vendor Market Share by Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
10. Vendor Market Share by AS/RS
11. Company Profiles of Automated Material Handling and Storage System Vendors
12. Market Landscape
13. Investment Analysis
14. Future Outlook of Automated Material Handling Systems
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krk7q2/global_automated