The market of lithium-ion battery in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 32% during 2016 - 2021.
Lithium Cobalt Oxide dominated India lithium-ion battery market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well owing to growing demand for cellphones, cameras and laptops in the country. These batteries are widely being used in consumer electronics products due to their high specific energy properties, which make them suitable to be used as a power storage device.
Increasing disposable income, growing levels of pollution and surging demand for quality & uninterrupted power are few of the other major factors anticipated to boost the demand for lithium-ion batteries in India during 2016-2021. Moreover, increasing portable and stationary energy storage demand coupled with escalating number of solar & wind projects are some other factors expected to aid India lithium-ion battery market over the next five years. In addition, the government has announced tax exemption on electric vehicles powered by Li-ion batteries, which is anticipated to drive the market over the next five years.
- ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited
- AmcoSaft India Limited
- Coslight India Telecom Pvt. Limited
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- NEC India Private Limited
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- RajamaneTelectric Pvt. Ltd
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd
- Semyung India Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd
Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
5. India Consumer Electronics Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
6. India Industrial Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
7. India Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
8. India Telecommunications Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5c7b2/india_lithiumion