DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global High Performance Polyamides Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global High Performance Polyamides Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $3.5 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Royal DSM N.V.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 High Performance Polyamides Market, By Polyamide Type
5 High Performance Polyamides Market, By End User
6 High Performance Polyamides Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pg5ng2/global_high