DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Immune Check Point Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2022" drug pipelines to their offering.
Global Immune Check Point Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2022 report gives comprehensive insight on clinical and non-clinical aspects involved in the development and integration of immune check point inhibitors as main streamline drugs in the immunotherapy treatment. Report helps to identify the basic classification and molecular mechanism of action of immune check point inhibitors drugs available in the market and in the clinical pipeline. Currently there are 4 Immune Check Point Inhibitors drugs commercially available in the market and more than 70 drugs in clinical pipeline.
Immunotherapy represents a paradigm shift in cancer therapy along the multiple fronts. Although, targeted therapy upgrades the underlying signaling defect which results in oncogenesis within the tumor. The immune checkpoint blockade is fundamentally a therapy which directed at the patient's native immune system to tilt the immune homeostasis away from self-tolerance towards cytotoxicity, with the goal of inducing anti-tumor immunity.
The immune checkpoint inhibitors such as ipilimumab, nivolumab and pembrolizumab were approved by FDA and are indicated for the treatment of squamous non-small cell lung cancer and metastatic melanoma, respectively. Several other anti PD-1 drugs are in late stage clinical trials and are expected to achieve the regulatory approval in the near future. Moreover, the anti PD-L1, antibody which targets the tumor cells rather than the T cells is also being studied and tested.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Faron Pharmaceuticals
- Incyte Corporation
- Innate Pharma
- Kite Pharma
- NewLink Genetics Corp
- Sorrento Therapeutics
- TG Therapeutics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors- Introduction to Next Generation Cancer Immunotherapy
2. Major Immune Checkpoints Proteins
3. Mechanism of Action of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
4. CTLA 4 Inhibition Approved Drugs to Target Immune Checkpoints
5. PD-1 & PD-L1 Inhibition Approved Drugs to Target Immune Checkpoints
6. Biomarkers Associated with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
7. Combination Approaches with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
8. Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market
9. Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline
10. Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Dynamics
11. Future Potential of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
12. PDL1-Protein-Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
13. Marketed PDL1-Protein-Inhibitors Clinical Insight by Company & Phase
14. CTLA-4-Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
15. Marketed CTLA-4-Inhibitors Clinical Insight by Company, Phase & Indication
16. PD-1-Protein-Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Phase & Indication
17. Marketed PD-1-Protein-Inhibitors Clinical Insight by Company & Phase
18. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpc47g/global_immune