DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Co-development Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010 to 2017" report to their offering.
The Global Co-development Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the co-development deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading life science companies.
There is an increasing willingness for parties to enter co-development deals; such deals enable both parties to benefit from the upside of a big product win, whereas traditional licensing deals forfeit upside for near term upfront, milestone and royalty payments.
Co-development partnering allow the parties to securitize value and reduce risk, but keep a part of the potential upside should the product reach the market. Event if the licensor does not commercialize the project they can either sell those rights to the licensee partner or another partner for an amount higher than would have been achieved at an earlier stage licensing deal.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of Co-development deals announced since 2010 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual Co-development contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
- Trends in co-development dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of co-development deal structure
- Case studies of real-life co-development deals
- Comprehensive listing of co-development deals since 2010
- Access to co-development contract documents
- Key financial benchmarks for headline, upfront, milestone and royalty rates
- The leading co-development deals by value since 2010
- Most active co-development dealmakers since 2010
- The leading co-development partnering resources
Available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Therapeutic area
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Co-development dealmaking
3. Overview of Co-development deal structure
4. Leading Co-development deals
5. Top 50 most active Co-development dealmakers
6. Co-development deal term financials
7. Co-development deals including contracts directory
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqj5rk/global