SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the enterprise market, will be exhibiting in booth #535 in the Contact Center Zone at Enterprise Connect 2017, March 27-30, in Orlando, Florida and participating in a panel discussion.
In the Five9 booth (#535):
- Industry Analyst Presentation: Please join Blair Pleasant, President & Principal Analyst of COMMfusion, at 3pm on Wednesday, March 29th to learn about "Real-Time Resolution for the Modern Contact Center," based on Five9’s integration with Microsoft Skype for Business.
- View a demonstration of the Five9 Virtual Contact Center and learn more about recent enhancements with Five9’s ecosystem partners including Oracle, Microsoft, and Calabrio.
- Booth raffles featuring great prizes!
Other places you will find Five9:
- Microsoft booth (#505), where you will learn more about Five9’s integration with Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Oracle booth (#1918), learn more about delivering a seamless multi-channel customer experience with Five9’s integration with Oracle.
- Calabrio booth (#833), Five9 and Calabrio are hosting the pub-crawl on Tuesday from 4-6pm. Visit the Calabrio booth (#833) for a mug and stop by Five9 (#535) to fill it and learn more about the Five9 and Calabrio best-in-breed solution for WFO.
Mayur Anadkat, vice president product marketing at Five9, will be a panelist along with other industry experts, who have come together to share insights on how contact center vendors are leveraging analytics to enable customer journey management. Industry analyst Melanie Turek, vice president of research, Frost & Sullivan, will moderate the panel.
|1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Wednesday, March 29, 2017|
|Room: Sun D|
|Contact Center/Customer Experience Track|
|Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Orlando, FL|
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.