Gluten-Free Foods in the U.S., 6th Edition covers market trends and opportunities, the competitive environment among marketers, the retail and foodservice marketplace, new product trends, and consumer attitudes and purchasing behaviors in relation to gluten-free.
The report focuses on the following retail product categories: salty snacks, crackers, fresh bread, pasta, cold cereal, baking mixes, cookies, flour, and frozen bread/dough. Data-rich analysis features dozens of tables and figures, including:
- historical market sizing and growth projections;
- mass-market sales of gluten-free in key categories;
- types of gluten-free products most often used;
- menu penetration rates for gluten free;
- leading marketer shares for gluten-free by category;
- selected new product introductions by category;
- role of allergies/intolerances in consumer food choices;
- top motivators for eating gluten-free;
- consumer opinions about gluten-free products;
- product usage trends;
demographics for gluten-free dieters and product purchasers.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 2 WHAT IS GLUTEN & WHY AVOID IT?
CHAPTER 3 MARKET TRENDS & OPPORTUNITIES
CHAPTER 4 COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
CHAPTER 5 THE MARKETPLACE: RETAIL AND FOOD-SERVICE
CHAPTER 6 PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING TRENDS
CHAPTER 7 THE CONSUMER: OPINIONS, PREFERENCES, INFLUENCES, BEHAVIORS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s55zhd/glutenfree_foods.