LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SHOPTALK CONFERENCE — Boomerang Commerce, the leading Retail Performance Management solution, announces over 100-percent growth in recurring revenue in 2016 — including 50-percent growth in new customer accounts — new industry recognition, expanded innovation centers and additional executive appointments. Over the last year, Boomerang has been partnering with its customers, including 10 of Internet Retailer’s top 30, to enhance its Price Performance Management (PPM) application, and introduce the PPM for Unified Commerce application and Lifecycle Performance Management application, which are being unveiled today. ShopTalk conference attendees can see product demos at Booth #624 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, or attend the executive presentation from Boomerang Commerce CEO, Guru Hariharan, on March 21 from 9:10 - 9:20 a.m.
“Retailers must grow fast, or they will die slow in today’s hyper-competitive, margin-thin, customer-driven world,” says Boomerang Commerce CEO Guru Hariharan. “Until now, chief merchants and their teams haven’t had the tools, resources, or timely insights to compete with new, modern online entrants. Boomerang Commerce’s exponential growth and customers’ success in 2016 validates that our Price Performance Management application prepares omni-channel retailers for the future of retail. The solution analyzes vast amounts of data and enables merchants to make better decisions and act quickly to maximize revenue, profits and overall performance.”
Boomerang Commerce achieved several milestones in 2016, including:
- Ten of Internet Retailer’s top 30 now use Boomerang Commerce to boost revenue and increase margins.
- Gartner includes Boomerang Commerce as a Representative Vendor in the “Market Guide for Unified Price, Promotion and Markdown Optimization (UPPMO) Applications” report1 by Gartner Research Director Robert Hetu.
- Boomerang Commerce makes Business Insider’s coveted list of “51 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career on in 20172.”
- The company’s Price Performance Management solution — whose next-generation application launched last month — has driven more than 2 billion pricing decisions to generate incremental revenue and margin dollars for customers.
- Boomerang Commerce expanded its leadership team with Vice President of Finance Jaya Jaware and Vice President of Marketing Gary Liu; the company also added a second tech innovation center in India.
About Boomerang Commerce
Founded in 2012, Boomerang Commerce is a leading retail technology company led by veterans from Amazon and McKinsey. Our Retail Performance Management suite enables retailers to drive profitable growth, streamline operations and realize their merchandising strategy in today’s hyper-competitive, customer-driven world. Our flagship product, Boomerang Pricing Performance Management, rapidly analyzes, tests and deploys smart pricing strategies at scale for products across multiple channels. Our customers include 10 of the top 30 retailers including Staples, GNC, and Groupon Goods. The company is backed by Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures and Trinity Ventures and is headquartered in Mountain View, California. To learn more, visit www.boomerangcommerce.com.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1 Gartner Market Guide for Unified Price, Promotion and Markdown Optimization Applications, Robert Hetu, Feb. 22, 2016
2 Business Insider article by Matt Weinberger, Julie Bort and Eugene Kim, Dec. 6, 2016