OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide live online bidding for The Hollywood Auction, a collection of Hollywood memorabilia, presented by California Asset Auctions and actor Greg Grunberg. Everything from paintings and sculptures to celebrity memorabilia, including Prince’s personal touring practice guitar, will be up for bid when this live auction takes place Saturday, April 1 at 10 am Pacific in North Hollywood, CA and online via Proxibid. Proceeds from a selection of items in the auction will benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of America.
The Hollywood Auction features a broad assortment of Hollywood memorabilia from actor Greg Grunberg, star of Heroes, Star Wars, Star Trek, and more. Fans and collectors from across the globe will not want to miss the chance to log on and bid live on Proxibid for the chance to own rare memorabilia Grunberg has amassed from industry connections and friends through his career of more than 25 years in the entertainment industry. Also up for bid is a group of Gibson Les Paul guitars, which have been hand-decorated and signed by celebrities, to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of America. Featured items include:
- World Famous Sunset Sounds AMEK APC Analog Mixing Desk: One of the most famous music mixing/recording desks every offered for sale, this 64-channel analog desk is 99.9% complete and powers through all channels and patches
- Prince “Cloud” Personal Touring Practice Guitar and Case: This guitar was Prince’s personal touring practice guitar and was gifted to his former bodyguard. This is a Schecter Diamond Series-made cloud guitar and custom velvet-lined travel guitar case.
- 1960s Bruce Lee Head Cast and Mold from Green Hornet: From the television series, Green Hornet, this is a rare head cast and mold original to-date of martial arts legend, Bruce Lee
- Computer Space Video Arcade Game: Created by Nolan Bushnell, this machine is the first coin-operated video arcade game ever produced. This machine is fully coin operated and functional for play and has been completely restored.
- Epilepsy Foundation Charity Item—Howard Stern Hand-Decorated and Autographed Gibson Guitar: Gibson Les Paul guitar autographed and hand-decorated by radio host and The King of All Media, Howard Stern
- Epilepsy Foundation Charity Item—Maroon 5 Hand-Painted Gibson Guitar: Gibson Les Paul double pick up guitar, hand-painted by the band Maroon 5
- Epilepsy Foundation Charity Item—“The View” Signed and Decorated Gibson Guitar: Gibson Les Paul double pick up guitar, hand decorated and signed by the women of the television show, “The View,” including Barbara Walters
- Epilepsy Foundation Charity Item—Gibson Guitar Signed and Decorated by Courtney Love and Frances Cobain: Gibson Les Paul guitar hand-painted and signed by Kurt Cobain’s wife, Courtney Love, and child Frances Cobain
“This is a great opportunity for collectors and fans from across the globe to bid on and win fantastic memorabilia from the likes of Prince, Seinfeld, Howard Stern, and more, without even having to leave their home,” said Greg Grunberg. “We are thrilled to partner with Proxibid to make it easy to bid online. And, we are very excited to support the Epilepsy Foundation of America through this auction.”
With Proxibid, buyers located anywhere in the world with an internet connection can log on and bid in real time, just as if they were at the live auction. Proxibid’s secure bidding platform is backed by the industry’s most robust risk management system, designed to keep buyers safe when transacting online. Only Proxibid offers an integrated payment system, created specifically to facilitate high value transactions, like the memorabilia for sale in this auction.
For more information about this auction, to view the online catalog, or to place a bid, please visit www.proxibid.com/hollywoodauction.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.