DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "EMI Shielding Market by Component (EMI Shielding Tapes & Laminates, Conductive Coatings and Paints, Metal Shielding Products, Conductive Polymers, EMI Filters), Method (Radiation, Conduction), Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The EMI shielding market is expected to be valued at USD 7.38 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.68% between 2017 and 2022.
The growth of this market is propelled due to the factors such as acceleration in the deployment of 4G/LTE infrastructure, commoditization of consumer electronics, growing applications of electronics components and systems in automotive, and increasing popularity of the electric and hybrid vehicles.
The conductive coatings and paints segment held the largest market share in 2016. EMI shielding for non-metal surfaces is provided by the conductive coatings and paints. Silver, nickel, graphite, silver-coated copper, and many other materials are used as the fillers in conductive coatings and paints.
The radiation method held the largest share of the EMI shielding market in 2016. OEMs/ODMs largely deal with the radiation of electronic devices since these devices are more prone to it. Various EMI shielding components such as EMI shielding tapes, conductive coatings and paints, metal shielding products, conductive elastomers, and conductive plastic are used to control the radiated EMI.
The consumer electronics industry held the largest share of the EMI shielding market in 2016 owing to the proliferation of consumer electronic devices, inclusion of new product categories, and firm EMI shielding regulations. The manufacturers of the consumer electronics devices solve EMI shielding problem at the design stage. Moreover, Apple Inc. is likely to protect every chip by EMI shielding to enhance the performance of its upcoming devices.
- Acceleration in the Deployment of 4G/Lte Infrastructure
- Stringent Government Regulations Against Electromagnetic Interference (Emi) Across Industries
- High Cost Associated With the Electromagnetic Interference (Emi) Shielding
- Advancement in 5G Technology is Expected to Drive the Electromagnetic Interference (Emi) Shielding Market
- V2X Technology And In-Vehicle Communication Acting As a Catalyst for Increasing the Deployment of Automotive Electronics
- Electric Vehicle (Ev) And Hybrid Vehicle Would Be a Key Enabler for the Growth of the EMI Shielding Market
- Trade-Off Between Miniaturization And Electromagnetic Interference (Emi) Shielding of Electronic Devices
- 3M Company
- Ets-Lindgren Inc.
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd.
- Laird Plc.
- Leader Tech, Inc.
- Ppg Industries, Inc.
- RTP Company (U.S.)
- Schaffner Holding Ag
- Tech-Etch, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sw4xd/emi_shielding