DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Intelligent Buildings: IoT in Smart Cities, Commercial Real Estate, and Homes 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to transform the way people work, play, and interact with products and services. A significant majority of IoT applications will occur within metropolitan areas and will ultimately integrate within a Smart City ecosystem. Improving the operational effectiveness and efficiency, safeguarding assets, and establishing new value-added services are a few of the fundamental goals of Smart Buildings.
Certain leading companies within the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) sector are realizing tangible benefits from developing Smart Buildings. The CRE industry is able to charge higher fees for IoT enabled intelligent buildings as well as leverage various capabilities to provide Smart Workplace solutions.
This research assesses the Smart City, Intelligent Buildings, and Connected Homes marketplace. Emphasis is focused upon common technologies, capabilities, and functionality across each segment as well as related market challenges and opportunities. The report provides analysis of specific opportunity areas including embedded hardware, automation software, and managed services.
- IoT Companies
- Data analytics companies
- ICT infrastructure suppliers
- Commercial Real Estate companies
- Cloud services and datacenter companies
- Smart Workplace software solution providers
Smartgrid and energy management companies
- EPC Global
- IPSO Alliance
Virtual, Inc. (NFC Forum)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Internet of Things and Smart Connectivity
3. Internet of Things Functionality
4. IoT and Technology
5. Smart Cities and IoT
6. Smart Home Elements
7. Smart Home Components
8. IoT Agencies and Standards
9. Global IoT Smart Building Market Forecast 2017 - 2022
10. Regional IoT Smart Building Market Forecast 2017 - 2022
11. Real Time IoT Data Analytics in Smart City Market 2017 - 2022
12. Real Time IoT Data Analytics Market in Intelligent Buildings 2017 - 2022
13. Real Time IoT Data Analytics Market in Connected Homes 2017 - 2022
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm7vvr/intelligent